Beverly Hills Girls High School

Be Somebody

Telephone02 9150 4280


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

Apply online. If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you are eligible to complete the online enrolment application. You will then need to finalise the application at the school.

If you are not eligible or prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Out-of-area enrolments

If your child does not live within our intake area, visit out-of-area enrolment. Out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

If you have received an offer for an out-of-area placement, visit the online enrolment sign in page to accept or decline the offer.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

How to enrol your daughter at Beverly Hills Girls High School

Enrollments are done regularly throughout the year where places are available.

You may download the Expression of Interest for Placement form and our Enrolment Policy. The Expression of Interest form and our Enrolment Policy is also available in person from the school office.

Complete the form and either:

  • Hand it in at the school office
  • Mail it to the school [Beverly Hills Girls High School Locked Bag 3 P.O. Beverly Hills NSW Australia 2209] or
  • Send as an attachment by email to

With your expression of interest you will need to provide:

(1) 100 POINT Residential address check
(Documents showing the full name of the child’s parent/caregiver and address)

    - 40 Points – only one in this section – Council Rates – Lease Agreement – Exchanges contract of sale

    - 20 Points – any two of the following – Private Rental Agreement (least 6 months) – Centrelink statement showing home address – Electoral roll

    - 15 Points – Electricity or Gas bill – Water bill – Telephone/internet bill – Drivers License or Government issued ID – Home building /contents insurance – Motor vehicle registration – statutory declaration

(2) Birth Certificate/Passport with appropriate Visa

(3) Immunisation Certificate (how to get an immunisation certificate)

(4) Last Report

(5) Any other document to support your application eg awards, certificates.

Expressions of Interest which are not completed on each page and which do not have attached the above mentioned items will not be considered as the school cannot make deliberations based on incomplete or unverified information. Your previous school will be contacted.

For a more comprehensive overview of the documentation required, please download and read our Enrolment Policy.

Click here to download the Expression of Interest form in English

Expression of Interest Out of Area Enrolment Year 7 2023

Expression of Interest in Arabic

Expression of Interest in Bengali

Expression of interest in Chinese

Expression of Interest in Vietnamese

Other Language translations can be downloaded from the website:

Link to Department of Education Translations for Expression of Interest to Enrol in a Government School.

Once your Expression of Interest is received and considered you will be contacted to advise on the outcome thus far. An interview at the school with the student accompanied by the parent is required to assist the school in making a determination on any possible enrollment. The sighting of original documents proving address and identity MUST be made by the school before any enrollment can take place.

Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the Temporary Residents Program.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.